Monday, August 4, 2008

Taking care of business!!!

Another week has come and gone. I have spent a lot of time with my daughter, Nicole, that lives here in Queen Creek. It is so good to have her near by. I am still trying to take care of business. I have placed the motorcoach on an e-bay auction site. Hopefully, this will assist me in selling it. I am dealing with all of the medical bills that are coming in. There is a lots of tracking that has to be done to be sure that everything is being paid. So far so good!!! I did get out last week and do my visiting teaching. It is nice to have some sisters that I feel responsible for. Life is good but "lonely". I know that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my situation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MOM, i AM SORRY YOU ARE LONELY, i WISH WE LIVED CLOSER TO EACHOTHER, i CAN'T WAI TILL YOU COME HERE IN A COUPLE WEEKS. wOW, i JUST REALIZED i HAVE THE CAPS KEY HIT, OH WELL, I GUESS YOU KNOW THAT i LOOK AT MY FINGERS WHEN I TYPE AND NOT THE SCREEN. LOVE YOU MOMMY!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Hey Aunt Sharon. Your in our family prayers. I am glad you have loved ones near.

NanC said...

Sharon,
I was tickled to hear you were excited to go visiting teaching because service to others will help your lonliness. The Lord has his eye on you and things will be well with you not only because you are a good woman but because you have great faith and endurance. Call me for a chat when you get home. My best, Nan/Canton

Shannon said...

Hey Sharon (or, as I know you, Sister Biddulph),

This is Eric Checketts, from the Peoria mission. I had heard about Kent's passing. It truly was heartbreaking news. He truly is a great man, and was one of my favorite people in the mission.

I found your blog thanks to Taylor Jacobson's blog. I am glad to see that everything seems to be going as well as could be expected.

Sanchez Gang said...

we are so glad to have you back at church and you know if you ever need anything please call!
Sis. Lacey Sanchez