Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On the road again!!!

Thought I better let people know what is going on at the Biddulph household. I spent this last weekend with my daughter, Nicole, in Queen Creek. Her husband was out of town for the weekend and she is expecting next month and she is noted for delivering early. No baby, thank goodness. We had a nice time. Things are going good. I still need to sale the motor home and Kent's motorcycle. A friend is working on selling the bike and I have put the motor home on a consignment lot in Sun City. I have done all that I know how to do. Hopefully, the Lord will step in and help. If I could get these two things taken care of, I would feel pretty good about where I am at in this process of taking care of business. The next couple of weeks will be busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I am so excited for Nick to have her baby!!!! I love you and am glad you are hangin in there!

Elizabeth Dover said...

I am so glad you are blogging again. I remeber the wonderful letters you use to write to Grandma and she would forward on to dad and they would read it to us all. They always said it was those letters talking of the things in your life that helped bring them to the gospel.