Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another rough day!!!

Kent had a really bad night and it didn't get better until about 4:00 this afternoon. He is having problems with the muscles in his chest and the pain goes around into his back. He has been taking pain medicine, using Icy Hot and a heating pad. He is finally asleep for the night. Hopefully he has a better night. He did get a platelet infusion this afternoon. The blood in the urine is better. They think that keeping his platelets up higher will help with the bleeding. It seems to be working. Chris, Becki and Becki's boss Charlie came to visit this afternoon. Genette was here also. She brought our mail to us plus some clothes and medicine for me. Thank goodness for kids. Our dear friends Nila and Phil Panter came to visit this evening. It was great seeing them. Kent seems to do better when there is someone here visiting. I think it gives him something to focus on besides the pain that he is feeling. He is so concerned about me. He is always wanting me to get out and go do something. I just want to be here with him. If I was gone for any length of time I would worry myself silly about him. I guess that pretty much covers the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, glad he started feeling better. I know what you mean about worrying yourself sick if you were not there every second. I think us girls would be worried sick if you weren't there with him all the time too. We love you guys. Tell Kent that bald is sexy. Most guys want to be bald just cause it is the style right now, so he is definitley sporting the cool cut. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.