Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A better day!!

Kent had a better night last night. When I laid down with him this morning, he took my hand and ran it over his head. Sometime during the night he had gotten up and shaved which included his head. It had been a couple of days since he felt like shaving. The pain that he was having in his chest yesterday is much improved. It isn't so difficult for him to get in and out of bed. He has been given blood plus platelets today. Hopefully, he will have more energy. He is exhausted. The blood in the urine has cleared up. Guess it must of been from his platelets getting so slow. Tomorrow, they are going to do a bone marrow biospy to see how it compares to what it was when they did it two weeks ago, before chemo. Nicole, my daughter from Arizona, came today. She came up for Women's Conference. She is skipping tomorrow session and coming to spend the day with us. Teresa and Scott, Kent's oldest daughter and husband, came and visited today. I can't believe that there were snow flurries this afternoon. We received a package from the Primary children in our ward, today. They made get well cards for Kent. They were so sweet. If anyone is reading this blog, that is connected with the Primary in our ward, a big thank you to you and the children. It brightened our day. Thanks for all of the prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad he is feeling better today than yesterday. I miss you guys so much, I wish I could just load up and come again this week, hopefully we can come back up once summer school is over, maybe by then he will be out of the hospital and on the upside. I know this is rough on you both, just remember you are in MANY MANY peoples thoughts and prayers. I mean people who have never met you guys are asking me daily about how you are doing. Hang in there, give Nicky a hug for me tomorrow. Love you both.

Becki said...

Dad and Sharon - what great news that everything is better today!! I was so worried about you yesterday. I am glad that you had so many visitors today and that Dad is getting around better. Love you both. Becki