Monday, May 5, 2008

Just another day of the same.!!

Kent has felt some better today. He got up and went for a walk around the floor here on the ward. He has had a chest ex-ray and a CT scan of the lungs. They are trying to find out what is going on in the lungs so that they can decide how to treat it. Tomorrow they are going to sedate him and use a scope to go into the lungs and get some tissue so they willl know for sure what is going on. Today he got a unit each of blood and platelets, Hopefully, tomorrow he will have more energy. Kent's, sister Lyn, her daughter and grandaughter came this afternoon from Idaho Falls. I called her this morning and told her that I thought that she should come and see Kent. This afternoon Chris came and stayed with his dad while Becki and I went and got our nails done. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Guess I was relaxed for awhile. Nila and Phil Panter will here again this afternoon. We enjoy everyone visits. I have told Kent if it gets to much for him just to put his head back and take a nap. Thanks for coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad this was a better day, at least you didn't get any more huge blows today. Hope everthing comes back good with the culture and they can find an antibiotic that will work. I love you guys. Thanks for keeping this blog Mom. I am glad I got ya started on it. I look forward to reading it each day. Have a good one, give Kent a hug for me.