Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A rest day!!

Just the usual things going on today. Kent was given platelets this morning. It was a much larger infusion than usual but still not enough to get his platelet count up above 75,000, so he will be getting another infusion this evening. They added another anti-biotic to his list of medications. The culture that they did on the lungs yesterday came back negative. That is sure a piece of good news. This evening he had his first nausea. They gave him some medicine to help with it. Hope that it was the first and the last. The two Scotts, two son-in-laws, were here to visit this afternoon, at the same time. Chris and Becki were here this evening. Chris had dinner with us. Kent is sleeping and I am going to watch the Jazz and Lakers game. I have the TV muted so that I don't disturb Kent. Hopefully, we will have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Jazz win, that would be a good end to the night. Sorry Kent was queezy tonight, I was hoping he would bypass that horrible part. Very happy about the negative culture though. Glad you guys are having nice visits with the kids too. I love and miss you, Jeremy asked if I wanted to come up memorial day weekend and he would watch the munchkins. I told him I would talk to you and see what you think. I guess a lot depends on how this whloe house thing goes. I love you guys, give Kent a squeeze for me.